1. Briefly explain in your own words what the article is about (who, where, when, what, how etc)
This article is about Sophie Pascoe winning gold in the women's 200 meter Individual Medley SM10 event in Rio.
2. What is the main issue/event that your article is raising?
The main event that my article is raising is Sophie Pascoe winning a gold medal in Rio
3. What are the different points of view with the issue/event?
I don't think there are different points of view.
4. What are the different solutions for the issue/event?
There is no solution because this event isn't an issue
5. What is your own opinion on the issue/event?
My own opinion on this event is very positive, I congratulate her on her success.